- Testing is an important part of the implementation process and should be conducted at a variety of levels and different times.
Create a 3- to 4-page test plan. Be sure to:
- Create a list of at least four objectives for the test.
- Set the scope of the test.
- Establish a testing strategy.
- Establish the environment requirements.
- Create a test schedule.
- Establish control procedures.
- Identify the functions that will be tested.
- Create a list of deliverables.
- Identify risks.
Cite three peer-reviewed references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment. For additional help, check out the ULTRA: Access your assignments page.