1. Define the health care waste as general.
2. Discuss different wastes streams generated from health care facilities.
3. Explain how these waste streams are managed and processed inside and outside the health care facilities.
4. discuss the most recent health care management approaches in different countries.
5. Present a case study as an example of waste management failure or deficiency.
6. Conduct an interview with a health care waste specialist in your community and present the summary.
• Note to follow:
1. Case definition: Demonstrates full recognition and understanding of the different waste streams generated within the health care facilities and all of their related concerns and stakeholders.
2. Justification of case selection: Describes the significance of the selected health care waste management met issue and explains its importance.
3. Analysis: Presents an insightful and thorough analysis of the selected waste management issue. Presents a full understanding of different available techniques for health care wastes management.
4. Creativity, critical thinking and sharing information: 1-Diagnoses the issue and problems with strong evidence; presents a balanced and critical view; interpretation is both reasonable and objective2-effecintly shows a significant ability to present his work and share information with his colleagues.
5. Summary/conclusion. : Presents valid, realistic, and appropriate conclusions clearly supported by information from the references.