Course Project—Health Promotion Program Plan to Address Health Issue
In Week 1, you selected and analyzed a health issue and described the population most affected by it, using the PRECEDE-PROCEED health promotion program planning model. In Week 2, you learned how to conduct a needs assessment and how the results of the needs assessments are used in health promotion program planning and design. In Week 3, you analyzed the predisposing, reinforcing, and enabling behavioral risk factors for your selected health issue, using the PRECEDE-PROCEED health promotion program planning model. In Week 4, you selected and evaluated the strategies of two social marketing campaigns.
This week you will address your selected health issue based on the individual project components you have completed throughout this course. Compile the relevant ideas from the papers developed from Week 1 through Week 4 to create a complete health promotion program plan. Write a 15 to 20 page, double-spaced, research paper. Use the eight (8) phases of PRECEDE-PROCEED health promotion planning model, to create a health promotion plan for your selected health issue.
Please include the following in your paper:
- Write a 1 to 2-page executive summary about the health promotion program plan. The executive summary should be written keeping a lay audience in mind.
- Create one or more graphic organizers for the planning model, following the framework of the PRECEDE-PROCEED model.
- Please remember to also:
- Identify a working group for implementation of your selected strategies (Phase 4)
- Explain how strategies would be adopted, implemented, and maintained in the community (Phase 5)
- Write an introduction, a summary, and include a separate title page and a page for references.
- Be sure to use a minimum of five scholarly references and support your statements with appropriate examples.
How it works
Why our online essay writing service?
Let us cover any of your writing needs!