Hello, please include an intoduction and conclusion as it’s required but not mentioned below…
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that analyzes the decisions you made in the simulation.
Include the following in the paper:
Phase I: Capital Shortage
- Analyze which cost-cutting options you selected and why.
- Analyze which loan option you selected and why.
- Analyze the outcome of your capital shortage decision.
Phase II: Funding Options for Equipment Acquisition
- Evaluate which cost-effective equipment selections you made and why.
- Evaluate the outcome of your cost-effective equipment acquisition decision.
Phase III: Funding Options for Capital Expansion
- Evaluate which source of funding for capital expansion you selected and why.
- Evaluate the outcome of your source of funding for capital expansion decision.
Summary and Conclusions
- Explain what you learned from this simulation.
- Explain what you would do differently if you performed the simulation again.
- Explain how you will apply what you learned from the simulation at your current or future job.
Support your ideas, analysis, and conclusions with references to scholarly external sources, such as the textbook and journal articles.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.