My papers for this assignment for the quarter are attached.
- Reason for choosing this project: (200-300 words)
a. Plan Stage: Paper clearly addresses the goal or overall aim of what the Improvement Project is trying to accomplish; details obJectives; identifies evidence-based research. Includes introduction, review of literature.
Research and Documentation: Synthesizes in-depth information from relevant sources representing various points of view/approaches; APA format and style of citation used appropriately throughout the paper; adequate number of sources referenced. (4-5 pages).
b. Do Stage: Paper describes what the intervention was and what was done; details changes made; describes how actions were based on research; details how the data was collected and by whom. Includes aim statement, changes implemented, how will you know if improvement has been made.
c. Study Stage: Paper describes how the change is an improvement; details what data was collected; displays data in an appropriate format; details what went right, wrong, and what changes can be made that will result in improvement. Includes Likert scale and run chart (required). Was the project a success?
d. Act Stage and Summary of Learning:
Plan of how to sustain efforts. Address the following:
· Was this a positive learning experience?
· What lessons have you learned?
· Have the changes become an integral part of daily activities?
· What is your structured plan to continue efforts you have gained?
· How might you apply the PDSA Improvement Model in the future?
- Al least two (2) scholarly articles, and
- At least one (1) reliable websites.
- Proper APA referencing format
- Proper APA citations.
Length: Paper length 8-10 pages (4-5 of which describes your research) NOT including title and reference page. Arial size 12 font preferred, 1 inch margins, 1.5 spaced.