Professional Practice Paper
Based on the AP role of the person that you interviewed in W1 Project, in a 3- to 5-page paper (excluding the title page, references, and appendices) describe the role, the type of organization, and address all the interview questions, and include:
- -List the type of organization. For example: Primary care office, ED, Specialty, cardiology GI etc.
- -List the type of and how many clients it serves. FP would see all ages. Research in your area the number of visits in a local office per year or # of visits seen local ED, specialty office etc.
- the professional fit for advanced nursing role. “Fit” refers to the Qualifications in order to be an AP provider at that agency/organization. What license, credentialing (accrediting agency, and other expectations NPI, CMS)?
- -Include a brief job description
- -Discuss board of nursing NPA or scope of practice of the state. Include what the NPA in the state allows and restrictions.
- -Answer the questions one by one, do not just answer them in general.
- -The questions must be answer on one specific Family Nurse Practitioner(just imagine that you are interviewing a real Family Nurse Practitioner).
- -Focus the paper on a Primary Practice clinic like a doctors office and talk primary about the Family Nurse Practitioner.